- Dhaka City Map – South and North City Corporation
- Ministry of Bangladesh – Ministers address in secretariats
- List of Colleges in Bangladesh – private and government College in Dhaka
- Bangladesh Television channels – BTV BD
- Private University
- Education Boards Results
- Dhaka University
- North South University
- American International University AIUB
- Brac University
- How to get Students Visa?
- USA Student Visa
- GPA grading System
- Cinema Halls in Bangladesh | Balaka Cinema Hall
- Bangladesh railway time schedule | train station and Eid Tickets
- Government Approved 8th national Pay scale – range Tk 8250 – 78000
- Star Cineplex – Bashundhara movie schedule tickets
- Dhaka to Cox’s Bazar Bus Ticket Price and other cities in Bangladesh
- Indian Online Visa Application – Indian visa Bangladesh nic
Advertise with Prothom alo, Bangladesh Protidin, Ittefaq, Samakal, Daily Star, Jugantor, Kaler Kontha, Bonik Barta, Facebook, Google..
Cox’s Bazar Bus Ticket Price AC and Non AC Bus ticket price from Dhaka to Cox’s Bazar and other cities of Bangladesh.
Train Ticket and Time Table Bangladesh railway train schedule for west and east zone, station master mobile number, Train arrival and departure time for all stations.
Chikungunya is a viral fever transmitted to humans body by infected mosquitoes. Chikungunya is a mosquito-borne virus affected disease first described during an outbreak in southern Tanzania in 1952.
Special Recent Posts
December 15th, 2017
December 8th, 2017
Where is Bangladesh? Bangladesh is located in the north eastern part of South Asia . The mountain Himalayas stand some distance from Bangladesh to the northside, and in the south lays the Bay of Bengal.
Bangladesh capital name is Dhaka. In 1576, The Mughal Empire took the control of Dhaka and developed many mosques, forts, universities, etc.
Islam is the main religion of Bangladesh with 89 percent Muslims. Other religious are Hinduism (9.5%), Christianity, Buddhism & Others. The Islam plays an importance role in the daily life of the Bangladeshi people as religious festivals like Eid ul Fitr, Eid ul Azah, Marriage, death and other religious practices.