What is website? A website is a online presence of a person, company, organization or government with related web pages or posts, including audio, video, text, can be identified with a common domain name, that published on at least one internet server. Users or Visitors can access a website from any where via public Internet Protocol (IP) network, that is Internet, or a private local area network (LAN), by entering a uniform resource locator (URL) on a web browser. You can make a website with Wordprss CMS yourself. or you can contact with a Website design and development company.
How make a website with WordPress?
1. Check all setup information before
Checking your setup facts are an absolute must! Items like usernames, passwords, login URLs, instructions, etc. needs to be stored in a single declare easy reference. Back this file up whilst multiple copies in safe locations!
2. How to choose a domain name?
A domain name is the thing that readers use to discover your site. Choosing a good url of your website is of the utmost importance, since this name will stay with you for the time of your blog. Do not take this lightly! Give it some thought, sleep about it, talk it over with your relatives and buddies. Ask yourself questions like, “What is my blog’s purpose?” and the way do I want to brand my blog?”
A lot of people prefer .com domains but .net domains, however, not as popular, work as well. Be sure the url of your website registrar you choose, namely the business that will assist you with finding a domain name, is trustworthy, reliable, and finished with a track record of impeccable customer care. Check Domain Registration
3. Select a wordpress hosting
A web host will be the company that hosts your WordPress setup and websites. Every post you’re making resides on the web host’s servers. Again, expense is an issue but you desire to think about other factors including the following:
Choose a Best Hosting to make a Website? Check best hosting price
– Set up a wordpress blog
– Reliability – How reliable is my webhost? Are there servers up 99% of that time period?
– Speed – How rapid is their internet connection? Will my readers be bored to death waiting to look at my posts as a result of poor connectivity
– Backups – Does my host backup my files? Is it safe from data loss?
– Reputation – Is my webhost company stable? Is it a professional company or some dodgy fly-by-night operation?
An excellent web host is equally or more important than the url of your website registrar; if not more so as the web hosting company is the lifeline of one’s blog.
4. Point your domain in your web hosting
So you’ve chosen your domain name and internet hosting company. Now you must connect the two. This is certainly easier than you may be thinking. In fact, your url of your website registrar and internet hosting company will probably give you a hand with most of this. The higher ones have online wizards and even live customer support to assist you step-by-step through the entire process.
5. WordPress installation
Like we would never arrive at this point! Now that the pre-requisites are finished, you need to installing WordPress. Every host is unique. Some hosts provide an administrative “control panel” like CPanel or Fantastico. Others could have some other custom in-house setup wizard. For your brave out there you can also try setting it up manually all on your own. Just download the install package from your official WordPress site and set it up on your server, desktop PC, or even a USB stick.
6. WordPress Dashboard
The WordPress Dashboard is similar to control central for all of your blogging madness. You control everything about creating blog entries and the look-and-feel of your website from here.
7. Choose Best WordPress Theme to complete website.
No WordPress installation is finished without choosing a proper theme! Themes supply a customized look to your website site that is extreme measures better than the vanilla out-of-the-box look given the base install. You will find lots available, both free wordpress themes and commercial wordpress theme.
8. Install Plugins
There are many fee and paid plugins for wordpress base website. You can install easily. From left side of the Dashboard, click ‘New Plugin’ under Plugins to install Plugins for different purpose. Search with keywords, you will see many plugins, check review and functionalities before install. Press ‘Install’, the plugin will be installed automatically. After installation, Press ‘Active’ to make it workable.
Now your website is ready to post. To create a new post or page, go to left sidebar from Dashboard, Click ‘New page’ or New post. Enter Title, body Text. Then press publish.
What is WordPress?
WordPress is a free & open-source CMS – content management system based on PHP & MySQL can be run with Linux or Windows Server. WordPress has to be installed on a server on local network or word wide web / internet hosting.
History of WordPress
• Developer: WordPress Foundation
• License: GNU
• Operating system: Unix, Windows
• Current release: 4.9.2, 2018.
• First Release: May 27, 2003.
• Programming Language: PHP.
10 Benefits of WordPress Website.
1. WordPress software is free to use.
2. Post or Edit Your Site from Anywhere.
3. Search Engine Optimization Ready.
4. Convenient Syndication – RSS
5. Responsive Web Design for mobile, tablet and desktop.
6. Easy Upgrade website software, theme and plugins.
7. Ideal for Aggressive Content Marketing. CMS.
8. Ultimate Social Media Integration – Facebook, Twitter, Google + , Pinterest, more..
9. Easy to create post or page.
10. Easy Transition from One design to another theme.
11. Easy Adsense or Affiliate or Alternative of Adsense Code integrate.
13 Disadvantage of WordPress website
- Insecure CMS platform.
- Incomplete and inconsistent documentation
- Includes complex technical code
- No Support by wordpress foundation.
- Complicated multisite configuration process
- Not Strong security in MYSQL as a database
- Most of the time showing PHP error on browser.
- Automatic Upgrades can be disappeared your site.
- Can not use other web application.
- Free themes or plugins with external links.
- High Cost paid themes and plugins.
- Expensive customization to full fill your requirement.
- Must complete Speed optimization website otherwise slow.
Can you use WordPress for E-commerce?
Yes, you can use WordPress platform for ecommerce. There is a popular woocommerce plugin for ecommerce website. you can use it easily with all online store features like order, product inventory, payment, shipping, customer managments and others.
Benefits of WordPress Woocommerce / Ecommerce site:
WordPress Woocommerce is free.
you cam add unlimited products and product attributes.
Works on all devices desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile.
Easy configuration or customization, You can control everything the way you want.
Woocommerce is very easy to install and to use.
Wordpress ecommerce plugin ‘Woocommerce’ has user reviews and ratings.
WordPress Woocommerce Problems:
You should be a wordpress features enabled hosting and you need to pay for it. In fact.
WooCommerce is a plugin that works with WordPress.
If you are existing owner of a online store, you should learn woocommerce basic.
You can not migrate your previous store to wordpress ecommerce.
All wordpress blog themes are not working properly with woocommerce, so you should select free or paid theme for ecommerce.
Even if the plugins are free, it can get a bit expensive to set the store eventually.
20 Best Free WordPress Theme
- ColorMag Wordpres Magazine Theme : Download Free Version
- Ample multipurpose responsive wordpress theme : Download Free version
- Specious Business WordPress Theme : Download Free Theme
- Suffice Business Theme : Download Free Theme | Download Premium Theme
- Accelerate multipurpose word press theme : Download Free Theme | Download Premium Theme
- Radiate Personal Blog word press theme : Download Free Theme | Download Premium Theme
- FitClub excercise and Fitness wordpress theme : Download Free Theme | Download Premium Theme
- Flash Multipurpose WordPress theme : Download Free Theme | Download Premium Theme
- Esteem multipurpose word press theme : Download Free Theme | Download Premium Theme
- eStore e-commerce / Woocommerce wordpress theme : Download Free version| Download Premium Theme
- Himalayas One page Paralox WordPress theme : Download Free Theme | Download Premium Theme
- Envince Magazine WordPress template : Download Free Theme | Download Premium Theme
- ColorNews Online News /Magazine wordpress theme : Download Free Theme | Download Premium Theme
- SingleApp WordPress App : Download Free Theme | Download Premium Theme
- Masonic Pinterest style wordpress theme : Download Free Theme | Download Premium Theme
- Freedom Photography WordPress theme : Download Free Theme | Download Premium Theme
- FoodHunt Wordrpess Restaurant Theme : Download Free Theme | Download Premium Theme
- Explore Wordress responsive theme : Download Free Theme | Download Premium Theme
- Avada Multiporpose Theme :
- Divi Multipurpose Theme :