Paci Kuwait, the public Authority for Civil Information provides services for civil id card. Card Renew, checking card status, address availability, card validity and others. You can pay multiple payments to save your time. pay fines and card issuance fees for multiple civil cards at a time.
What is the Digital Signature at Paci?
The Digital Signature is an electronic certificate that is installed on the Kuwait Civil ID card based upon the card holders’ wish. This certificate is acknowledged as an authentic signature & proof of identity based on State of Kuwait’s Electronic Transactions Law, for both Kuwaiti Citigens and Foreigners, allowing the owner of such a certificate to utilize electronic services in Kuwait & GCC countries.
Benefits of Digital Signature?
- Perform any official electronic transactions & application forms much easier, faster and safer.
- Digitally sign or encrypt electronic papers and files including address, agreements and reports.
- Communicate securely over email by using digital signatures and encryption to protect and authenticate messages and emails.
How to Get a Digital Signature?
- You should physically visit PACI office to apply for a Digital Signature.
- Sign the Digital Signature agreement between you and authority.
- Have the Digital Signature certificate installed in your Civil ID with a PIN that is entered and known by you only.
You can then use your new Digital Signature to create a digital authentication profile at PACI Kuwait with your Kuwaiti Civil ID number and a new password in order to use secure services without needing the Civil ID card every time. To do that, visit : https://id.paci.gov.kw/Register.aspx
PACI KUWAIT SERVICES
- Card Renewal
- Civil Id Status
- Address Availability
- Card Validity
- Establishment & Address inquery
- MOI to Civil Number
Paci Kuwait Working Hours
- Sunday: 8:00am to 13:00pm and 14:00pm to20:00pm.
- Monday: 8:00am to 13:00pm and 14:00pm to20:00pm.
- Tuesday: 8:00am to 13:00pm and 14:00pm to20:00pm.
- Wednesday: 8:00am to 13:00pm and 14:00pm to20:00pm.
- Thursday: 8:00am to 13:00pm and 14:00pm to20:00pm.
- Friday: Closed.
- Saturday: Closed.
Kuwait Paci Fees
– Fees Amount as follow:
1- 5 KD for cards with chip.
2- 2 KD for cards without chip.
– You can complain about a payment that has been deducted from your account but still not updated in the system.
– Be sure that you have the Kuwait civil card before payment, PACI will not return card issue fees in case of applying for lost civil card.
Paci Kuwait Terms and Condition
1- Civil ID card preparation fees must be paid before a Civil ID card printed.
2-If you applied for Civil ID cards before the date of 18/03/2017 but have not been collected, will have fees applied.
3-A fine of 20 KD will be applied in case you do NOT request an issuance/renewal of your Civil ID card.
4-Card issuance fees and/or fines outstanding amounts for a family must be paid at the same time.
5-If you still have not collected your civil id card with 6 months of being printed, your Civil ID card will be destroyed by the authority & you must to request for a new card and pay the issuance fee again.
6-For New Civil ID card issuance, you must provide a recent new photograph according to our photo standard specification.
Paci Kuwait Call center Number: 1889988
PACI Kuwait ADDRESS
Jaber Al Malik Al Sabah Street,
Ministries Area – Block 1 –6th Ring Road
South Surra, Hawally
State of Kuwait.