Perimeter defenses guarding your community aren’t as safe as it’s possible you’ll suppose. Hosts in the back of the firewall haven’t any defenses of their very own, so whilst a number within the “relied on” zone is breached, get admission to on your knowledge middle isn’t some distance in the back of. This sensible ebook introduces you to the 0 believe fashion, a technique that treats all hosts as though they’re web-going through, and considers all the community to be compromised and antagonistic.
Authors Evan Gilman and Doug Barth display you ways 0 believe allows you to center of attention on development robust authentication, authorization, and encryption all the way through, whilst offering compartmentalized get admission to and higher operational agility. You’ll be told the structure of a nil believe community, together with easy methods to construct one the use of lately to be had era.
- Understand how the 0 believe fashion embeds safety inside the gadget’s operation, somewhat than layering it on top
- Examine the basic ideas at play in a nil believe community, together with community marketers and believe engines
- Use present era to determine believe a few of the actors in a network
- Learn easy methods to migrate from a fringe-primarily based community to a nil believe community in production
- Explore case research of 0 believe at the consumer facet (Google) and at the server (PagerDuty)