Will there ever be some other making an investment ebook like this? It is not going.
University of Berkshire Hathaway is a exceptional retelling of the teachings, knowledge, and funding methods passed down in my view from Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger to shareholders right through 30 years in their closed-door annual conferences.
From this entrance row seat, you can see some of the largest wealth-development information in historical past spread, yr through yr.
If you are on the lookout for dusty vintage funding thought, there are masses of different books ready to remedy you of insomnia. On the other hand, in case you are on the lookout for an making an investment ebook that is as non-public as it’s revelatory, glance no additional.
Packed with Buffett and Munger’s undying, beneficiant, and frequently hilarious knowledge, University of Berkshire Hathaway will stay critical buyers turning pages overdue into the evening:
- Get distinctive perception into the pondering, methods, and choices–each excellent and unhealthy–that made Buffett and Munger of the sector’s largest buyers.
- Understand the vital reasoning that leads Buffett and Munger to buy a specific corporate, together with their methods for assigning worth.
- Learn the significant tenets of Buffett’s worth-making an investment philosophy “immediately from the pony’s mouth.”
- Enjoy Munger’s biting wit as he is going after any matter that offends him.
- Discover Buffett’s distaste for “recurrently typical methods” like up to date portfolio thought.
- See why those annual conferences are frequently referred to as “an MBA in a weekend.”