Featured Indie Children’s Ebook Variety via Kirkus Critiques eleven/19
Age Stage: 8 and up | Grade Stage: 3 and up
Lexile ranking 600L-700L | DRA 28 | Guided Studying Stage N
2019 Readers’ Favourite® 5 Superstar Award | RECOMMENDED via the USA Evaluation | Praised via Booklife and Publishers Weekly
From the most productive-promoting award-profitable creator of Code 7: Cracking the Code for an Epic Life, Bryan R. Johnson
When Jason meets his mother’s billion-buck invention, a synthetic intelligence tool named Proto, he unintentionally will get stuck up in a mysterious Journey. Proto is going lacking, after which other folks move lacking. Now Jason and his coolest-neighbor-ever Maya should possibility their lives to stop international mayhem. However who’s in the back of this devious plot? Is it some other AI? The FBI? Or another abbreviation with an I? What precisely is there to be told approximately Synthetic and human intelligence even as preventing in your lifestyles in opposition to a legion of hairy domestic dogs or a battalion of drones? So much— if you happen to reside to inform approximately it.
The Proto Project
- Designed to be learn independently via younger readers, girls and boys, a while eight-12 (third, 4th, fifth, sixth and seventh grade)
- Best for youngsters who’ve outgrown bankruptcy books / leveled readers and are able for heart-grade books
- A glorious reward for any individual on the lookout for a laugh and humorous Studying with content material that may be age-suitable for youngsters at house and in school
Best for youngsters who …
- Adore latest practical fiction mixed with myth and technology fiction, informed with humor and tall-story flair
- Love fast paced novels full of humor, mystery, suspense, and adventure
- Ideal for readers who revel in standard collection books like I Survived, Diary of a Wimpy Child, Encyclopedia Brown, Hardy Boys, Babysitters Membership, Mysterious Benedict Society, Nationwide Geographic Children and love books via best authors like James Patterson, Kate Dicamillo, and Dav Pilkey.
Great for reward-givers, folks, and educators on the lookout for …
- An wonderful and academic novel for higher-basic and heart faculty tweens
- Upholds sturdy values, encourages highbrow interest with a expansion mind-set, and conjures up social and international responsibility
- Encourages pastime in STEM careers (technology, generation, engineering and math)
- Incorporates possible actual-world programs of brand new trends in Synthetic Intelligence in live performance with Biology, Chemistry, and Physics
- Emphasizes collaboration and teamwork to learn the better good
Available in hardcover, paperback, and Kindle.
“Johnson (Code 7, 2017) provides a neatly-calculated stability of suspense and humor for heart faculty readers …. Motion sequences are fun and dramatic. The radical additionally supplies meals for concept in bearing in mind how AI may assist or harm humanity. Even though the villains are excessive, they do provide voice to one of the forces that may need to use AI for egocentric, grandiose purposes. A neatly-written, fast paced and considerate Journey.” – Kirkus Review
“The Proto Mission: A Sci-Fi Journey of the Thoughts is a fast paced and fun novel that makes the techiest James Bond undercover agent mystery appear outdated and stodgy via comparability ….The plot is zany and unpredictable, and Johnson’s characters are a hoot to observe as they increase their imaginations, talents, and world-perspectives in keeping with the drawback they’re going through. I discovered this Ebook unattainable to position down and am hoping that the creator considers giving Maya, Jason and Proto some other international problem to paintings with …The Proto Mission: A Sci-Fi Journey of the Mind is so much extremely beneficial.” – Readers’ Favourite five-Superstar review