Husband-and-spouse illustrator group Harry and Zanna Goldhawk, the founders of Papio Press, train you how to make colourful art work of those stunning beasts and fictional fauna:
- Mammals, together with massive cats, wolves, sloths, and crimson pandas
- Marine life, together with whales, sea dragons, narwhals, and large Pacific octopi
- Birds, together with peacocks, cranes, owls, and flamingos
- Insects, together with butterflies, moths, bumblebees, and damselflies
- Mythical creatures, together with mermaids, unicorns, dragons, phoenixes, centaurs, and hippogriffs
- And extra!
The Creature Lawn begins with the basics, first educating you on which gear to make use of, the best way to create styles, the significance of protecting a sketchbook, or even fending off comparability with other artists. The e-book then navigates via Every representation in a step by step way that may be conceivable and simple to be mindful. Every venture sparsely guides you via Every section of the inventive process, from growing an summary to including a practical animal trend.
You’ll additionally be told how to attract botanical patterns from other environments—the Lawn, woodland, jungle, and ocean—that show you how to encompass your animal drawings with a herbal setting.
Filled with lush heat and fairy-story surprise, The Creature Garden is an excellent addition to the repertoire of each professional artists and rookies alike.