Learn to make use of PowerShell, Microsoft’s scripting language, to automate actual-global duties that IT pros and gadget directors take care of on a daily basis.
Save Time. Automate.
PowerShell® is each a scripting language and an administrative shell that permits you to keep an eye on and automate just about each and every side of IT. In PowerShell for Sysadmins, 5-time Microsoft® MVP “Adam the Automator” Bertram displays you how one can use PowerShell to regulate and automate your laptop and server environments in an effort to head out for an early lunch.
You’ll Learn to:
• Mix instructions, keep an eye on float, deal with mistakes, write scripts, run scripts remotely, and take a look at scripts with the PowerShell trying out framework, Pester
• Parse established information like XML and JSON, paintings with commonplace domain names (like Energetic Listing, Azure, and Amazon Internet Products and services), and create an actual-global server stock script
• Layout and Construct a PowerShell module to show PowerShell is not just approximately advert-hoc scripts
• Use PowerShell to create a palms-off, totally computerized Home windows deployment
• Construct a complete Energetic Listing woodland from not anything however a Hyper-V host and a couple of ISO files
• Create unending Internet and SQL servers with only some traces of code!
Real-global examples all the way through lend a hand bridge the distance among idea and exact gadget, and the writer’s anecdotes stay issues full of life.
Stop with the pricy tool and fancy specialists. Learn to take care of your individual surroundings with PowerShell for Sysadmins and make everybody glad.
Covers Home windows PowerShell v5.1