“Whilst everyone zigs, zag,” says Marty Neumeier on this recent view of brand name technique. ZAG follows the extremely-transparent “whiteboard review” taste of the creator’s first e-book, THE BRAND GAP, however drills deeper into the query of ways manufacturers can harness the ability of differentiation. The creator argues that during a particularly cluttered market, conventional differentiation is not sufficient—These days firms want “radical differentiation” to create lasting price for his or her shareholders and shoppers. In an enjoyable 3-hour learn you’ll be told:
– why me-too manufacturers are doomed to fail
– the best way to “learn” purchaser comments on new merchandise and messages
– the 17 steps for designing “distinction” into your brand
– the best way to flip your emblem’s “onliness” right into a “trueline” to pressure synergy
– the secrets and techniques of naming merchandise, products and services, and companies
– the 4 fatal risks confronted via emblem portfolios
– the best way to “stretch” your emblem with out breaking it
– the best way to be triumphant in any respect 3 ranges of the contest cycle
From the again duvet:
In an age of me-too merchandise and wireless communications, maintaining with the contest is not a profitable technique. These days you must out-place, out-maneuver, and out-Layout the contest. The brand new rule? Whilst everyone zigs, zag. In his first e-book, THE BRAND GAP, Neumeier confirmed firms the best way to bridge the gap among trade technique and Layout. In ZAG, he illustrates the quantity-one means of top-efficiency manufacturers—radical differentiation.
ZAG is an AIGA Layout Press e-book, revealed below Peachpit’s New Riders imprint in partnership with AIGA. For a fast peek within ZAG, move to www.zagbook.com.