“[Adam] Rex provides a storytime house run—hilarious, heartfelt, instructive, and interactive.” —Booklist, starred review
A candy and interesting story for any individual aware of the common tendency of small children to at all times ask WHY? When supervillain Physician X-Ray swoops in threatening to conquer an blameless crowd, the one one courageous sufficient to not run away is slightly lady, who asks him merely, “Why?” He’s bowled over—however he solutions. She assists in keeping asking. And he assists in keeping answering—till a stunning reality is exposed, and the villain is thwarted.
• Fun-out-loud take at the small-and-made up our minds-beats-massive-loud-bully story, easy questions result in profound solutions in a quest that proves without equal energy of curiosity
• Monochromatic illustrations with pops of colour fill the pages and produce a uniquely charming part to the storyline
• Adam Rex is an illustrator and writer of books similar to Nothing Rhymes with Orangeand Chu’s Day. He lives in Tucson, Arizona
• Claire Keane is the illustrator of Love Is and is understood for her construction artwork for the films Tangled and Frozen. She lives in Venice Seaside, California
Fans of Nothing Rhymes with Orange, Love Is, and Grown-AmericaNever Do That will additionally benefit from the relatable and heartwarming story present in Why?
• Nice circle of relatives and lecture room learn-aloud book
• Books for children a while five-8
• Books for kindergarten scholars