– Profiles of each and every more or less lighthouse, from the boldly striped 196-foot tower overlooking the infamous Diamond Shoals off Cape Hatteras, North Carolina, to the numerous octagonal and pyramidal beacons constructed to steer sailors into North American harbors
– Interesting details about lightships, foghorns, and modest beacons
– Many exceptional engineering ways utilized in developing lighthouses
– Ancient examples of our ancestors’ brave efforts to steer mariners thru treacherous seas and storms
– Ratings of surprising complete-colour pictures, and Extra!
A party of considered one of The usa’s purest landmarks, The Final E-book of Lighthouses is a will have to-have for any house.