Mary Gehlhar, writer, business authority, and guide to loads of designers, together with Zac Posen, Twinkle by way of Wenlan, Rebecca Taylor, and Cloak, provides readers in the back of-the-scenes insights and very important industry data on growing and maintaining a a hit occupation as an unbiased Clothier.
With recommendation from Style luminaries together with Donna Karan, Tommy Hilfiger, Cynthia Rowley, Diane von Furstenberg, Richard Tyler, and best executives from Saks 5th Road and Barneys New York, this totally up to date and revised version of The Style Clothier Survival Guide addresses the contemporary tendencies in attire and equipment, the latest designers, an up to date creation, and a brand new foreword by way of Diane von Furstenberg, Clothier and President of the Council of Style Designers of The united states (CFDA).
The Style Clothier Survival Guide supplies the important gear to get a way line or label up and shifting on target, together with:
- How to create a potential industry plan
- Figuring out what quantity of money you wish to have, the place and find out how to get it, and find out how to make it closing, together with the contemporary on personal equity
- The absolute best assets for material and materials
- Navigating the pitfalls of manufacturing each at house and abroad
- Marketing, branding, and getting the product into the retail outlets and into the client’s closets
- Romancing the click, dressing celebrities, and inventive exposure techniques
- Producing a runway display so we can get results