The spouse to The number 1 blockbuster bestseller, The Day the Crayons Quit!
A Wall Side road Journal Very best Kids’s E book of 2015 / A TIME Mag Most sensible 10 Kids’s E book of 2015
“Extremely expected (sure, even for adults)” —Entertainment Weekly
I am not Positive what it’s approximately this child Duncan, however his crayons Positive are a colourful bunch of characters! Having soothed the harm emotions of 1 team who threatened to give up, Duncan now faces a complete new team of crayons asking to be rescued. From Maroon Crayon, who was once misplaced underneath the settee cushions after which damaged in after Dad sat on him; to negative Turquoise, whose head is now caught to one in all Duncan’s smelly socks when they each ended up within the dryer in combination; to Pea Inexperienced, who is aware of darn neatly that no child likes peas and who ran away—every crayon has a woeful story to inform and a plea to be introduced House to the crayon field.
Look for a different glow-in-the-darkish Image [Note: make sure to “charge” it under a light first].
Praise for The Day the Crayons Got here House
Winner of the Goodreads Selection Award for Very best Image E book of 2015!
A Wall Side road Journal Very best E book of 2015!
One of Parents Magazine‘s Ten Very best Kids’s Books of 2015!
A Publishers Weekly Very best E book of the 12 months!
“Funnier than the creators’ unique blockbuster.”–Parents Magazine
“Mr. Daywalt’s textual content blends with Mr. Jeffers’s illustrations to make an image E book for you to have Kids clamoring for extra crayon adventures.”—The Wall Side road Journal
“Keeps its predecessor’s attractive, goofy conceit…As soon as once more, each Daywalt’s textual content and Jeffers’ illustrations are endearing.”—New York Instances E book Review
“Via telling tales from the issues of view of crayons, giving voices to the small and disregarded, Daywalt and Jeffers have created books that supply various attraction and amusing, but additionally make Kids really feel deeply understood.”—The Boston Globe
* “A masterwork of humor and layout . . . Positive to be as widespread as The Day the Crayons Quit.”—Booklist, starred evaluate
* “A super, colourful story that begs to be Learn aloud and a will have to-have for all collections.”—School Library Journal, starred evaluate
* “As soon as once more, Daywalt and Jeffers create wealthy emotional lives and personalities for his or her colourful solid, and it’s laborious to believe a reader who received’t be thrilled.”—Publishers Weekly, starred review
“No longer simplest stands by itself advantage, however is also much more colourful than the unique.”—Huffington Post
“Drew Daywalt and Oliver Jeffers As soon as once more be offering perceptive and often hilarious insights…The Day the Crayons Got here Home can have readers of every age chuckling—and can encourage children’ empathy and creativeness in equivalent degree.”—BookPage
Praise for The Day the Crayons Quit
The number 1 New York Times bestselling phenomenon—over years at the bestseller checklist!
Winner of the E.B. White Learn-Aloud Award
Amazon’s 2013 Very best Image E book of the Year
A Barnes & Noble Very best E book of 2013
Goodreads’ 2013 Very best Image E book of the 12 months
* “Hilarious . . . Transfer over, Click, Clack, Moo; we’ve were given a brand new contender for essentially the most a success Image-E book strike.” –BCCB, starred evaluate
“Jeffers . . . elevates crayon drawing to outstanding heights.” –Booklist
“Contemporary and humorous.” –The Wall Side road Journal
“This E book can have Kids asking to have it Learn over and over.” –Library Media Connection
* “This colourful name will have to make for an uproarious storytime.” –School Library Journal, starred evaluate
* “Those memorable personalities will depart readers glancing apprehensively at their very own crayon packing containers.” –Publishers Weekly, starred evaluate
“Totally unique.” –San Francisco Chronicle