Updated for each Python 3.4 and 2.7, this handy pocket information is the very best on-the-process fast reference. You’ll in finding concise, want-to-understand data on Python varieties and statements, different manner names, integrated purposes and exceptions, usually used usual library modules, and different distinguished Python gear. The at hand index permits you to pinpoint precisely what you want.
Written by means of Mark Lutz—well known as the sector’s best Python instructor—Python Pocket Reference is a perfect better half to O’Reilly’s vintage Python tutorials, Studying Python and Programming Python, additionally written by means of Mark.
This 5th version covers:
- Built-in item varieties, together with numbers, lists, dictionaries, and more
- Statements and syntax for developing and processing objects
- Functions and modules for structuring and reusing code
- Python’s item-orientated programming tools
- Built-in purposes, exceptions, and attributes
- Special operator overloading methods
- Widely used usual library modules and extensions
- Command-line choices and building tools
- Python idioms and hints
- The Python SQL Database API