Practical Electronics for Inventors, Fourth Edition
Amazon.com Price: $28.11 (as of 29/09/2021 13:24 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Publisher’s Notice: Merchandise bought from 3rd Birthday party dealers aren’t assured via the writer for high quality, authenticity, or get entry to to any on-line entitlements integrated with the product.
A Totally Up to date, No Nonsense Information to Electronics
Advance your electronics wisdom and acquire the abilities important to advance and assemble your individual functioning units. Written via a couple of skilled engineers and devoted hobbyists, Practical Electronics for Inventors, Fourth Adaptation, lays out the necessities and offers step-by-step directions, schematics, and illustrations. Uncover how to make a choice the appropriate elements, layout and construct circuits, use microcontrollers and ICs, paintings with the up to date tool equipment, and check and tweak your creations. This simple to observe e book options new guideline on programmable good judgment, semiconductors, operational amplifiers, voltage regulators, energy provides, virtual electronics, and extra.
Practical Electronics for Inventors, Fourth Adaptation, covers:
- Resistors, capacitors, inductors, and transformers
- Diodes, transistors, and built-in circuits
- Optoelectronics, sun cells, and phototransistors
- Sensors, GPS modules, and contact displays
- Op amps, regulators, and tool provides
- Digital electronics, LCD shows, and good judgment gates
- Microcontrollers and prototyping platforms
- Combinational and sequential programmable logic
- DC automobiles, RC servos, and stepper automobiles
- Microphones, audio amps, and audio system
- Modular electronics and prototypes
English, Published, English, Original Language, French, Unknown