Designed for photographers who haven’t memorized each and every button, dial, surroundings, and have on their Nikon D500, Rocky Corner’s at hand and extremely-transportable fast reference Pocket Guide is helping you get the shot whilst you’re out and approximately.
- • Make sure that your digicam is about up correctly with the pre-shoot checklist
- • Establish each and every button and dial to your camera
- • Be told the very important modes and settings you want to know
- • Dive deeper with further options of your camera
- • Execute step by step directions for taking pictures a couple of exposures, in-digicam HDR, time-lapse motion pictures, and more
- • Apply guidelines and strategies for purchasing nice pictures in standard situations (portrait, panorama, freezing motion, low gentle, and so forth.)