Harness the facility of the recent Model with this in-intensity and complete information to the Fast language
- Fifth Model of this bestselling e-book, stepped forward and up to date to hide the recent model of the Fast 5 programming language
- Get to grips with in style and up to date Layout ways to write down simple-to-handle Fast code
- Learn how one can use middle Fast options corresponding to concurrency, generics, and duplicate-on-write on your code
Over the years, the Learning Fast e-book has dependent itself among builders as a well-liked selection as an in-intensity and sensible information to the Fast programming language. The recent Model is totally up to date and revised to hide the brand new model: Fast 5.
Inside this e-book, you can to find the important thing options of Fast 5 simply defined with entire units of examples. From the fundamentals of the language to in style options corresponding to concurrency, generics, and reminiscence Control, this definitive information will mean you can strengthen your experience and mastery of the Fast language.
Mastering Fast 5, 5th Model gives you an in-intensity wisdom of one of the crucial such a lot refined parts in Fast construction, together with protocol extensions, Errors Coping with, and closures. It’ll information you on how one can use and practice them on your personal initiatives.
Later, you can see how one can leverage the facility of protocol-Orientated programming to write down versatile and more straightforward-to-handle code. You’re going to additionally see how one can upload the replica-on-write characteristic on your customized price varieties and how one can steer clear of reminiscence Control issues because of sturdy reference cycles.
What You’re going to learn
- Understand middle Fast parts, together with operators, collections, keep watch over flows, and purposes
- Learn how and while to make use of categories, Systems, and enumerations
- Understand how one can use protocol-Orientated Layout with extensions to write down more straightforward-to-handle code
- Use Layout Styles with Fast, to resolve recurrently going on Layout issues
- Implement replica-on-write for you customized price varieties to toughen efficiency
- Add concurrency on your programs the usage of Grand Relevant Dispatch and Operation Queues
- Implement generics to write down versatile and reusable code
Who this e-book is for
This e-book is for builders who wish to delve into the most recent model of Fast. In case you are a developer and be informed absolute best by way of taking a look at and dealing with code, then this e-book is for you. A elementary figuring out of Apple’s gear could be really useful however now not necessary. All examples will have to paintings at the Linux platform as neatly.
Table of Contents
- Taking the First Steps with Fast
- Learning approximately Variables, Constants, Strings and Operators
- Optional Types
- Using Fast Collections
- Control Flow
- Classes, Systems, and Protocols
- Using Protocols and Protocol Extensions
- Protocol Orientated Layout
- Availability and Errors Coping with
- Custom Subscripting
- Working with Closures
- Concurrency and Parallelism in Swift
- Custom Types
- Memory Control
- Swift Formatting and Taste Guider
- Adopting Layout Styles in Fast