New adaptation of the bestselling information to Gaining knowledge of Python Networking, up to date to Python 3 and together with the up to date on Community Knowledge Research, Cloud Networking, Ansible 2.8, and new libraries
- Explore the ability of Python libraries to take on tricky Community issues successfully and successfully, together with pyATS, Nornir, and Ansible 2.8
- Use Python and Ansible for DevOps, Community Software automation, DevOps, and device-outlined networking
- Become knowledgeable in enforcing complex Community-similar duties with Python 3
Networks to your infrastructure set the root for a way your utility will also be deployed, maintained, and serviced. Python is the right language for Community engineers to discover gear that had been up to now to be had to techniques engineers and alertness builders. In Gaining knowledge of Python Networking, 3rd adaptation, you can embark on a Python-based totally adventure to transition from conventional Community engineers to Community builders in a position for the following-era of networks.
This new adaptation is totally revised and up to date to paintings with Python 3. Along with new chapters on Community Knowledge Research with ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, and Beats) and Azure Cloud Networking, it contains updates on the usage of more moderen libraries equivalent to pyATS and Nornir, in addition to Ansible 2.8. Every bankruptcy is up to date with the up to date libraries with running examples to make sure compatibility and working out of the ideas.
Starting with a Fundamental evaluate of Python, the e-book teaches you the way it can engage with each legacy and API-enabled Community gadgets. You’re going to discover ways to leverage prime-Degree Python applications and frameworks to accomplish Community automation duties, Tracking, control, and greater Community Safety adopted via Azure and AWS Cloud networking. In the end, You’re going to use Jenkins for steady integration in addition to trying out gear to make sure your Community.
What You’re going to learn
- Use Python libraries to have interaction together with your Community
- Integrate Ansible 2.8 the usage of Python to Keep watch over Cisco, Juniper, and Arista Community gadgets
- Leverage present Flask Internet frameworks to build prime-Degree APIs
- Learn methods to construct digital networks within the AWS & Azure Cloud
- Learn methods to use Elastic Stack for Community Knowledge Research
- Understand how Jenkins can be utilized to routinely set up adjustments to your Community
- Use PyTest and Unittest for Check-Pushed Community Construction in networking engineering with Python
Who this e-book is for
Mastering Python Networking, 3rd adaptation is for Community engineers, builders, and SREs who wish to use Python for Community automation, programmability, and information Research. Fundamental familiarity with Python programming and networking-similar ideas equivalent to Transmission Keep watch over Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) can be helpful.
Table of Contents
- Review of TCP/IP Protocol Suite and Python
- Low-Degree Community Software Interactions
- APIs and Purpose-Pushed Networking
- The Python Automation Framework – Ansible Basics
- The Python Automation Framework – Past Basics
- Network Safety with Python
- Network Tracking with Python – Section 1
- Network Tracking with Python – Section 2
- Building Community Internet Services and products with Python
- AWS Cloud Networking
- Azure Cloud Networking
- Network Knowledge Research with Elastic Stack
- Working with Git
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins
- Test-Pushed Construction for Networks