Solve actual-international Information issues of R and System learning
- Third Model of the bestselling, extensively acclaimed R System Finding out e book, up to date and stepped forward for R 3.6 and past
- Harness the ability of R to construct versatile, efficient, and transparent System Finding out fashions
- Learn temporarily with a transparent, arms-on information by means of skilled System Finding out trainer and practitioner, Brett Lantz
Machine Finding out, at its middle, is keen on reworking Information into actionable wisdom. R provides an impressive set of System Finding out temporarily and simply achieve perception out of your Information.
Machine Finding out with R, 3rd Model supplies a arms-on, readable information to making use of System Finding out to actual-international problems. Whether or not you’re an skilled R person or new to the language, Brett Lantz teaches you the whole thing you wish to have to uncover key insights, make new predictions, and visualize your findings.
This new third Model updates the vintage R Information technological know-how e book to R 3.6 with more recent and higher libraries, recommendation on moral and bias problems in System Finding out, and an creation to deep Finding out. In finding robust new insights on your Information; uncover System Finding out with R.
What you are going to learn
- Discover the origins of System Finding out and the way precisely a pc learns by means of instance
- Prepare your Information for System Finding out paintings with the R programming language
- Classify vital results The usage of nearest neighbor and Bayesian Strategies
- Predict long run occasions The usage of Determination Bushes, regulations, and Reinforce vector machines
- Forecast numeric Information and estimate monetary values The usage of regression Strategies
- Model complicated tactics with synthetic neural networks ― the root of deep Finding out
- Avoid bias in System Finding out fashions
- Evaluate your fashions and enhance their efficiency
- Connect R to SQL databases and rising large Information applied sciences akin to Spark, H2O, and TensorFlow
Who this e book is for
Data scientists, scholars, and different practitioners who need a transparent, out there information to System Finding out with R.
Table of Contents
- Introducing System Learning
- Managing and Working out Data
- Lazy Finding out – Type The usage of Nearest Neighbors
- Probabilistic Finding out – Type The usage of Naive Bayes
- Divide and Triumph over – Type The usage of Determination Bushes and Rules
- Forecasting Numeric Information – Regression Methods
- Black Field Strategies – Neural Networks and Reinforce Vector Machines
- Finding Styles – Marketplace Basket Research The usage of Affiliation Rules
- Finding Teams of Information – Clustering with okay-means
- Evaluating Fashion Performance
- Improving Fashion Performance
- Specialized System Finding out Topics