Creative Watercolor provides newbies a a laugh, Brand new, and sensible technique to a undying medium with directions on learn how to paint easy motifs, create sublime lettering, and adorn tasks fantastically.
Fashionable watercolor artist and workshop trainer Ana Victoria Calderon stocks her step-via-step techniques for portray modern designs on this vintage medium. The entire basics had to get began in watercolor are right here, permitting you to briefly learn to create gorgeous watercolor artwork. Thru a sequence of easy tutorials and projects, you are going to:
- Discover basic fabrics and tools, plus choices for embellishing your paintings
- Master essential techniques, beginning with easy heat-up actions. Then, discover ways to layer, and get into the glide with watercolor
- Get an introduction to scanning and virtual editing for making multiples
- Paint quite a few easy, gorgeous designs: flowers and leaves, butterflies and critters, vegetables and fruit, and pleasant lettering
- Use what you will have discovered to create unique, fashionable stationery, together with gorgeous invitations, position playing cards, menus, monograms, recipe present playing cards, thanks notes—any venture you’ll consider, for any roughly adventure you’ll bring to mind!
There’s by no means been a greater time to dive into the arena of watercolor, so why wait? Take hold of a broom and get portray!
Absolute best for all talent ranges, the books within the Art for Brand new Makers series take a a laugh, sensible technique to studying approximately and dealing with paints and different artwork mediums to create gorgeous DIY tasks and crafts.