Teaching Pc and Community Safety ideas by way of Fingers-on activities
Unique amongst Pc Safety texts, the 2d Model of the Pc & Internet Safety: A Fingers-on Means builds at the writer’s lengthy custom of educating this complicated topic via a Fingers-on Means. For every Safety idea, the ebook makes use of a chain of Fingers-on actions to lend a hand give an explanation for the main; readers can “contact”, play with, and test with the main, as an alternative of simply studying approximately it. The Fingers-on actions are in response to the writer’s extensively followed SEED Labs, which were utilized by over 1000 institutes in additional than 65 international locations.
Topics coated within the book
– Device Safety: assaults and countermeasures
– Internet Safety: assaults and countermeasures
– Community Safety: assaults on TCP/IP and DNS
– Packet sniffing and spoofing
– Firewall and Digital Personal Community (VPN)
– Newly found out assaults, together with Meltdown and Spectre assaults on CPUs, Grimy COW, Shellshock, Heartbleed, Hash collision, and so forth.
– Not unusual hacking and security techniques
– Cryptography, PKI, and TLS programming
– Bitcoin and Blockchain