Brand New Item / Unopened Product
101 Textures in Colored Pencil: Practical step-by-step drawing techniques for rendering a variety of surfaces & textures
Amazon.com Price: $9.99 (as of 20/09/2021 14:42 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
There hasn’t ever been a greater probability to grasp textures. Realizing learn how to make your surfaces and textures glance actual is without doubt one of the most difficult sides of making artwork in Coloured pencil, even for skilled artists. 101 Textures in Coloured Pencil provides artists with step by step directions for drawing all kinds of the most typical textures and surfaces, together with sand, water, metals, foliage, Wooden, fabrics, stone, grass, hair, and lots of extra.
To get you began, this complete information opens with a evaluate of equipment and fabrics as smartly as basic skills, similar to strokes, results, and colour blending. Every web page of guide is a complete useful resource on how to create a selected texture, entire with to 3 easy-to-observe steps and a final, particular image of the completed paintings. Plus, the e-book is arranged into sections in line with material, so you’ll be able to simply in finding the particular texture you are on the lookout for. An artist’s gallery at the back of the e-book supplies examples of the textures in finished artistic endeavors.
Only a pattern of the textures you’re going to learn how to render:
- People: easy pores and skin; elderly pores and skin; directly, curly, and wavy hair; lips
- Animals & Insects: easy, curly, and direction dog fur; elephant pores and skin; feather; fish scales
- Fabrics & Textiles: burlap, tweed, silk, velvet, leather-based, lace, sequins
- Glass, Stone, Ceramics, Wooden & Metal: porcelain, polished silver, hammered brass, peeling paint
- Food & Beverage: crimson wine, lower citrus fruit, coconut, peach, darkish chocolate
- Nature: easy and tough bark, moss, river pebbles, nonetheless and rippled lake, clouds
Logo New Merchandise / Unopened Product