Are you vulnerable to being scammed? Former con artist and bestselling writer of Catch Me If You Can Frank Abagnale displays you the best way to prevent scammers of their tracks.
Maybe you are considering the best way to make the rip-off telephone calls prevent. In all probability any individual has stolen your bank card quantity. Or you’ve gotten been a sufferer of id robbery. Even supposing you have not but been the objective of a criminal offense, con artists are all the time available in the market, looking forward to the proper second to thieve your knowledge, your cash, and your existence.
As some of the international’s such a lot revered government on the topics of fraud, forgery, and cyber safety, Frank Abagnale is aware of how scammers paintings. In Scam Me If You Can, he finds the contemporary tips that as of late’s scammers, hackers, and con artists use to thieve your cash and private knowledge–regularly on-line and over the telephone. The usage of simple language and vibrant examples, Abagnale finds masses of guidelines, together with:
• One of the best ways to offer protection to your telephone from being hacked
• The one time you will have to ever use a debit card
• The one form of photograph you will have to by no means put up on social media
• The one prerequisites underneath which you can use WiFi networks on the airport
• The most secure approach to make use of an ATM
With his easy however counterintuitive regulations, Abagnale additionally uses his insider intel to color an image of cybercrimes that have not grow to be popular but.